Katie Price wants her former husbands to pay back the £2 million she reportedly spent on them
The 41-year-old star was made bankrupt during a hearing at the Insolvency and Companies Court in London on Tuesday (26.11.19) after failing to pay back an agreed £12,000 a month to her creditors and now she is reportedly turning to her exes, Peter Andre and Kieran Hayler, to pay her back money that she lavished on them during their marriages
3 December 2019
A source told The Sun Online: "Katie is broke - but her exes aren't.
© 2020 Bang Showbiz, NZCity
"She's told both of them that she expects some cash from them as she bankrolled them for years when they were married.
"She was always the money-earner, while they enjoyed her millions.
"Now the shoe's on the other foot, she doesn't see why they wouldn't help her out.
"It's payback time. She says she spent a fortune falling in love with the wrong men - now it's time to get what she's owed."
Last December, Katie was given an individual voluntary arrangement (IVA) to pay back what she owed - believed to be around £800,000 - in instalments every month until the whole debt was cleared.
Neither Katie nor a representative for her were present at the hearing and she was dec lared bankrupt on Tuesday.
Katie has had a difficult time lately, after she was banned from driving for two years last month.
She was slapped with six penalty points, a hefty fine and the 24-month ban at Bexley Magistrates Court in Bexleyheath in October after she refused to tell police who was behind the wheel of her bright pink Range Rover, worth £130,000, when it crashed last year.
The reality TV star's lawyer had asked the court to adjourn the case as she was out of the country, but District Judge Robert Hunter refused the request.
He said: "This hearing has already been adjourned once. This date was agreed by both sides. I am not inclined to further adjourn this matter."
Katie - who already had six points on her licence before the crash last year - was ordered to pay a £440 fine, a £44 surcharge and £100 in costs.
The 'My Crazy Life' star claimed back at the hearing in August that she was trying to get "back on her feet" following a turbulent few months with her mental health.
In a statement read in her absence by District Judge Robert Hunter, she said: "Back in October my mental health was seriously affected. I sought help from a rehab centre for PTSD. During this time I wasn't in control of my work, property or mail or in general. I am now in a clearer mindset and tackling my issues and getting back on my feet. I wasn't driving at the time. I plead guilty."