News | Entertainment
31 Aug 2025 19:12
NZCity News
NZCity CalculatorReturn to NZCity

  • Start Page
  • Personalise
  • Sport
  • Weather
  • Finance
  • Shopping
  • Jobs
  • Horoscopes
  • Lotto Results
  • Photo Gallery
  • Site Gallery
  • TVNow
  • Dating
  • SearchNZ
  • NZSearch
  • Crime.co.nz
  • RugbyLeague
  • Make Home
  • About NZCity
  • Contact NZCity
  • Your Privacy
  • Advertising
  • Login
  • Join for Free

  •   Home > News > Entertainment

    Brooklyn Beckham has sent birthday wishes to his sister Harper Beckham

    The 26-year-old star took to Instagram to send a message to his sibling to mark her 14th birthday on Thursday (10.07.25), even though he didn't publicly wish his parents Sir David and Victoria Beckham a happy birthday on their respective special days earlier this year


    Sharing a snap of himself smiling with Harper and his wife Nicola Peltz, Brooklyn captioned the image on his Instagram story: "Happy birthday Harper, we love u x."

    Brooklyn's message came after Victoria has shared a heartfelt tribute to her daughter with a collection of photos from her childhood.

    The former Spice Girl, 51, penned on Instagram: "Happy birthday to my world!! You are my everything and I'm so proud of the strong, confident, kind and talented young lady you are becoming.

    "You're my best friend and I'm so lucky I get to be your mummy. We love you so so much!! Enjoy your special day!! Kisses @davidbeckham xxx."

    Harper's dad David also posted a tribute to his youngest child on the social media platform.

    The 50-year-old former footballer wrote: "Happy Birthday to Daddy's Pretty Lady.

    "To the most special precious young lady who is kind and beautiful inside and out, thank you for making each day brighter for us all. We love you Harpie - have the best day ever. Love, Daddy."

    Brooklyn recently described his proposal to Nicola - who he married in 2022 - to be the "best decision" he has ever made.

    Marking five years since the special day last month, the budding chef wrote on Instagram: "It's been 5 years since I asked this beautiful woman to marry me xx best decision ever x I love you so much [heart emoji] (sic)"

    The couple announced their engagement to the world in July 2020, with Brooklyn writing on social media at the time: "Two weeks ago I asked my soulmate to marry me and she said yes. I am the luckiest man in the world. I promise to be the best husband and the best daddy one day [heart emoji] I love you baby xx (sic)"

    Brooklyn previously opened up about his wedding day and explained how his nerves "disappeared" at the moment he saw Nicola walking down the aisle.

    He told Glamour: "I'm usually chill speaking in front of people, but that day I was a wreck. Nicola kept me waiting for ten minutes and it felt like forever. But when I saw her, everything else disappeared."

    © 2025 Bang Showbiz, NZCity

     Other Entertainment News
     30 Aug: Nick and Vanessa Lachey always try to present a "united" front to their children
     30 Aug: Benedict Cumberbatch refuses to be away from his family for more than two weeks at a time
     30 Aug: Riz Ahmed was hospitalised for "something silent and intense" while filming Rogue One: A Star Wars Story
     30 Aug: George Clooney thinks he's been the "recipient of a lot of luck" in his life
     30 Aug: Maren Morris has witnessed fans "healing from [her] healing" following her divorce
     30 Aug: Austin Butler plans to "disappear" after the Caught Stealing press tour
     30 Aug: Sabrina Carpenter's new album is "not for any pearl clutchers"
     Top Stories

    RUGBY RUGBY
    Halfback Faf de Klerk will join the Springboks in Auckland ahead of Saturday's Rugby Championship contest against the All Blacks at Eden Park More...


    BUSINESS BUSINESS
    A road freight association's raising concerns a yet-to-be-strengthened Hawkes Bay bridge's costing the region millions More...



     Today's News

    Accident and Emergency:
    A person's died at the scene of a single-vehicle crash in Hawkes Bay this afternoon 18:57

    International:
    No Spend September is kicking off on social media to help people save 18:37

    Rugby:
    Halfback Faf de Klerk will join the Springboks in Auckland ahead of Saturday's Rugby Championship contest against the All Blacks at Eden Park 18:37

    Auckland:
    There are reported injuries after a two car crash in Auckland's Stanmore Bay 18:07

    Motoring:
    NASCAR driver Shane van Gisbergen is relishing the bumper-to-bumper schedule of his new discipline 17:37

    Basketball:
    The Breakers battle the Cairns Taipans tonight in their second NBL Blitz preseason basketball match in Canberra 17:27

    Law and Order:
    A former Welsh rugby international is scoffing at the smart mouth guards used to detect a knock to the head 16:57

    Law and Order:
    The wife of a gunman who allegedly killed two police officers in rural Victoria last week, has urged her husband to surrender 16:17

    Rugby:
    Damning claims from a former Welsh rugby international about New Zealand Rugby Players Association boss Rob Nichol 16:07

    Rugby:
    22-year-old hooker Jack Taylor is hoping to replicate Southland rugby greats of years gone by when they tackle Waikato in their Ranfurly Shield NPC contest in Hamilton this afternoon 15:27


     News Search






    Power Search


    © 2025 New Zealand City Ltd