News | Entertainment
1 Sep 2025 3:13
NZCity News
NZCity CalculatorReturn to NZCity

  • Start Page
  • Personalise
  • Sport
  • Weather
  • Finance
  • Shopping
  • Jobs
  • Horoscopes
  • Lotto Results
  • Photo Gallery
  • Site Gallery
  • TVNow
  • Dating
  • SearchNZ
  • NZSearch
  • Crime.co.nz
  • RugbyLeague
  • Make Home
  • About NZCity
  • Contact NZCity
  • Your Privacy
  • Advertising
  • Login
  • Join for Free

  •   Home > News > Entertainment

    Sean 'Diddy' Combs has scrubbed his Instagram clean

    The embattled Bad Boy Records founder, 54, who is facing a string of sexual assault cases, also removed the apology video he posted in May to say sorry after hotel footage emerged of him beating his 37-year-old former girlfriend in 2016


    He has left a bio on his account that says: "Listen to 'The Love Album: Off the Grid'", with a link to the Grammy nominated record.

    Combs also hasn't posted on his X profile since 4 February, but his profile remains live.

    His Threads account is also still public, but he hasn't been active on the site since August 2023.

    The Instagram cleanse comes weeks after it was reported he missed his twin daughters' prom amid his legal battles.

    He is said to have been in Florida since federal agents raided his Miami and Los Angeles residences in March, and apparently was not present when his twin daughters Jessie and D'Lila, 17, attended their high school milestone earlier this month.

    According to TMZ, Combs has been "missing some key milestones for his kids as his legal troubles mount".

    Combs' twin daughters put on matching black dresses and posted celebratory snaps on Instagram to mark their prom without their father in sight.

    TMZ stressed the scandal-hit performer has been a "pretty involved parent with his kids over the years - especially for the girls, who were actually with him when the raids went down back in March".

    It also stated federal authorities have not restricted his travel "in any way shape or form".

    TMZ said about Combs' situation: "It's frankly a precarious time, and it sounds like he's trying to avoid roping his kids into the drama."

    Combs was hit by bombshell allegations in November 2023 when Combs' long-term former girlfriend Cassie Ventura accused him of rape, physical violence and more in a lawsuit.

    The former couple settled the following day for an undisclosed amount.

    Combs then apologised in a video posted online when hotel surveillance footage from March 2016 surfaced showing him kicking, dragging and throwing an object at the singer.

    He is being sued by multiple women for sexual assault, and has repeatedly denied any wrongdoing via his lawyer.

    Along with daughters Jessie and D'Lila, the rapper had King with Kim Porter, who was killed by pneumonia aged 47 in 2018.

    He also raised her son Quincy from her previous romance with Al B. Sure!, 55, and co-parents son Justin, 30, daughter Chance and 19-month-old daughter Love, who he had with his exes Misa Hylton, Sarah Chapman and Dana Tran, respectively.

    © 2025 Bang Showbiz, NZCity

     Other Entertainment News
     30 Aug: Nick and Vanessa Lachey always try to present a "united" front to their children
     30 Aug: Benedict Cumberbatch refuses to be away from his family for more than two weeks at a time
     30 Aug: Riz Ahmed was hospitalised for "something silent and intense" while filming Rogue One: A Star Wars Story
     30 Aug: George Clooney thinks he's been the "recipient of a lot of luck" in his life
     30 Aug: Maren Morris has witnessed fans "healing from [her] healing" following her divorce
     30 Aug: Austin Butler plans to "disappear" after the Caught Stealing press tour
     30 Aug: Sabrina Carpenter's new album is "not for any pearl clutchers"
     Top Stories

    RUGBY RUGBY
    Halfback Faf de Klerk will join the Springboks in Auckland ahead of Saturday's Rugby Championship contest against the All Blacks at Eden Park More...


    BUSINESS BUSINESS
    A road freight association's raising concerns a yet-to-be-strengthened Hawkes Bay bridge's costing the region millions More...



     Today's News

    Motoring:
    State Highway 1 The Desert Road from across the central plateau is closed Rangipo to Waiouru 21:57

    Living & Travel:
    The wild weather's causing major disruptions to ground operations at Auckland Airport 21:17

    Accident and Emergency:
    A person's died at the scene of a single-vehicle crash in Hawkes Bay this afternoon 18:57

    International:
    No Spend September is kicking off on social media to help people save 18:37

    Rugby:
    Halfback Faf de Klerk will join the Springboks in Auckland ahead of Saturday's Rugby Championship contest against the All Blacks at Eden Park 18:37

    Auckland:
    There are reported injuries after a two car crash in Auckland's Stanmore Bay 18:07

    Motoring:
    NASCAR driver Shane van Gisbergen is relishing the bumper-to-bumper schedule of his new discipline 17:37

    Basketball:
    The Breakers battle the Cairns Taipans tonight in their second NBL Blitz preseason basketball match in Canberra 17:27

    Law and Order:
    A former Welsh rugby international is scoffing at the smart mouth guards used to detect a knock to the head 16:57

    Law and Order:
    The wife of a gunman who allegedly killed two police officers in rural Victoria last week, has urged her husband to surrender 16:17


     News Search






    Power Search


    © 2025 New Zealand City Ltd