News | Entertainment
30 Nov 2025 19:30
NZCity News
NZCity CalculatorReturn to NZCity

  • Start Page
  • Personalise
  • Sport
  • Weather
  • Finance
  • Shopping
  • Jobs
  • Horoscopes
  • Lotto Results
  • Photo Gallery
  • Site Gallery
  • TVNow
  • Dating
  • SearchNZ
  • NZSearch
  • Crime.co.nz
  • RugbyLeague
  • Make Home
  • About NZCity
  • Contact NZCity
  • Your Privacy
  • Advertising
  • Login
  • Join for Free

  •   Home > News > Entertainment

    Jesy Nelson has thanked fans for their support over her pregnancy

    The 33-year-old pop star announced over the weekend that she and musician Zion Foster, 26, are to be parents for the first time and then took to social media once again on Monday (14.01.25) evening to admit that she is "overwhelmed" with all the love that has come her way.


    She wrote on Instagram: "Just wanted to say thank you for all your beautiful msgs over the past 24 hours. we feel so overwhelmed with all the love and support."

    In the short video clip, Jesy wore a pair of 'Powerpuff Girl' pyjama bottoms and a rolled-up black T-shirt as she rubbed her growing stomach.

    The former Little Mix star announced her pregnancy on Sunday, where she seemingly confirmed that twins are on the way.

    Sharing a Polaroid of herself and Zion with her growing bump on display, she wrote: "She's eating for 3 now.(sic)"

    The news will come as a particular shock to fans as Jesy and Zion had broken up last August because the 32-year-old star was said to have been "In a different head space" from her younger boyfriend.

    A source told BANG Showbiz at the time: "Jesy is in a different head space from Zion these days. She is after all a few years older than Zion and has a different way of looking at things these days.

    "They had a great trip abroad but since they got back, Jesy has realised it's time to move on."

    At the time, Zion unfollowed Jesy on social media and deleted all pictures of them together from his Instagram account.

    Jesy and Zion had enjoyed some romantic trips together after she revealed she was taking time out to travel.

    She told her fans earlier this summer: "For a long time I've really wanted to go travelling but never had the time to do it.

    "I've got some really exciting things coming up with work and my music - but until then I'm gonna take the summer off to travel the world.

    "I'm going to be off my social media for a while."

    The pair were first linked in January 2022 before splitting up in November 2023 but then reunited shortly afterwards, only to call time on their romance again late last summer.

    Jesy has previously dated Chris Hughes, Harry James and Sean Sagar. She became engaged to Rixton's Jake Roche in 2015 but they called off their romance in 2016.

    © 2025 Bang Showbiz, NZCity

     Other Entertainment News
     30 Nov: Sean 'Diddy' Combs' rapper son King Combs believes the disgraced star could be released from prison in time for the holidays
     30 Nov: Macaulay Culkin has reminded fans that his middle name is also Macaulay Culkin
     30 Nov: Former Fox TV chief Dana Walden had to "teach" fans to embrace Glee
     30 Nov: Matt Smith went to eight Oasis shows over the summer
     30 Nov: Lindsay Arnold is expecting her third child
     30 Nov: Tara Reid has claimed she was drugged at a bar before being rushed to hospital
     30 Nov: Kim Kardashian's legal drama All's Fair has been renewed for a second season
     Top Stories

    RUGBY RUGBY
    Springbok lock Eben Etzebeth is facing a lengthy spell on the sidelines after being red carded for eye gouging in the record 73-nil win over Wales in Cardiff More...


    BUSINESS BUSINESS
    Our sheep meat exports hit record value in October More...



     Today's News

    Entertainment:
    Sean 'Diddy' Combs' rapper son King Combs believes the disgraced star could be released from prison in time for the holidays 19:08

    Living & Travel:
    Biosecurity's escalating its effort to eradicate yellow-legged hornets, following continued detections on Auckland's North Shore 18:57

    Entertainment:
    Macaulay Culkin has reminded fans that his middle name is also Macaulay Culkin 18:38

    Environment:
    A severe thunderstorm warning has been issued for parts of Kaipara, Auckland City, Waikato, Waitakere, Franklin, Rodney and Albany areas 18:37

    Accident and Emergency:
    Police have identified the person associated with an unattended kayak found yesterday off the Kapiti Coast 18:17

    Entertainment:
    Former Fox TV chief Dana Walden had to "teach" fans to embrace Glee 18:08

    Soccer:
    Auckland FC are refusing to pin the blame on the wet weather conditions during their 2-1 loss to the Newcastle Jets at Mt Smart 18:07

    Entertainment:
    Matt Smith went to eight Oasis shows over the summer 17:38

    International:
    Em Rusciano on finding balance in life after her ADHD and autism diagnoses 17:37

    Politics:
    Strengthening community-led GP practices is at the centre of Labour's new low-interest loan policy 17:27


     News Search






    Power Search


    © 2025 New Zealand City Ltd