News | Entertainment
20 Feb 2026 21:13
NZCity News
NZCity CalculatorReturn to NZCity

  • Start Page
  • Personalise
  • Sport
  • Weather
  • Finance
  • Shopping
  • Jobs
  • Horoscopes
  • Lotto Results
  • Photo Gallery
  • Site Gallery
  • TVNow
  • Dating
  • SearchNZ
  • NZSearch
  • Crime.co.nz
  • RugbyLeague
  • Make Home
  • About NZCity
  • Contact NZCity
  • Your Privacy
  • Advertising
  • Login
  • Join for Free

  •   Home > News > Entertainment

    Meghan, Duchess of Sussex has launched an online shop selling products she endorses

    In a move marking the 43-year-old's latest commercial venture since stepping back from royal duties, she announced the news on Monday (24.03.25) by writing a message over a video about her new e-store


    Her note said: "Many of you have asked, so here you go! A little shopping to start the week."

    The shop, hosted on ShopMy, features a range of handpicked fashion items, including a sleeveless 'Windsor' gown priced at more than £1,000, Saint Laurent sandals at £600 and earrings for £200.

    Other brands included in the selection are Heidi Merrick, Reformation, and J Crew.

    The launch comes as anticipation builds for Meghan's upcoming lifestyle brand, As Ever, a rebrand of her American Riviera Orchard business.

    Meghan is expected to earn a commission on sales made through ShopMy, the launch of which comes after fierce criticism of her new Netflix series, 'With Love, Meghan', which was recently renewed for a second season despite negative reviews.

    Shortly after the store went live, some third-party retailer websites, including Neiman Marcus, experienced outages as fans rushed to purchase a pair of tan Saint Laurent mules Meghan has been seen wearing.

    The collection primarily features neutral-toned wardrobe staples, including linen shirts, sweaters, sunglasses, and handbags.

    Meghan has also hinted at more developments to come for As Ever, which has undergone a significant rebranding ahead of its official launch.

    She and husband Prince Harry, 40, who left their roles as senior royals in January 2020, are said to have a private fortune of approximately £34million and have pursued multiple business ventures, including book deals, public speaking engagements, and brand partnerships.

    The couple's departure from royal life was partly due to restrictions on commercial activities.

    In their statement at the time, they said they had been "prohibited from earning any income in any form" and gave up their taxpayer-funded Sovereign Grant.

    © 2026 Bang Showbiz, NZCity

     Other Entertainment News
     20 Feb: Margot Robbie worried she was "dumb" after deciding against going to university
     20 Feb: Rose Byrne has joked she "drinks a lot of alcohol" to decompress after work
     20 Feb: Baz Luhrmann is bringing Elvis Presley's story to theatres in a new stage show
     20 Feb: Tyra Banks refused to speak to Jay Manuel when he returned to America's Next Top Model
     20 Feb: Taylor Swift has thrown her support behind Team USA's figure skaters as they prepare to take to the ice at the Winter Olympics
     20 Feb: Olivia Colman thinks "people are too nervous" about gender and sexuality
     20 Feb: Rev. Jesse Jackson has died "peacefully surrounded by his family"
     Top Stories

    RUGBY RUGBY
    High hopes for one of the Hurricanes' newest recruits More...


    BUSINESS BUSINESS
    Hopes are lifting among Auckland businesses for the economic recovery More...



     Today's News

    National:
    Andrew’s arrest: will anything like this now happen in the US? Why hasn’t it so far? 21:07

    General:
    Kyra Wheatley ready to ride the chaos and speed of ski cross at Milano Cortina 2026 Winter Olympics 21:07

    Entertainment:
    Margot Robbie worried she was "dumb" after deciding against going to university 20:47

    Entertainment:
    Rose Byrne has joked she "drinks a lot of alcohol" to decompress after work 20:17

    Entertainment:
    Baz Luhrmann is bringing Elvis Presley's story to theatres in a new stage show 19:47

    Entertainment:
    Tyra Banks refused to speak to Jay Manuel when he returned to America's Next Top Model 19:17

    Rugby League:
    New Zealand Warriors coach Andrew Webster is embracing the team's unfortunate injury-run, as they finish their NRL pre-season against the Dolphins in Sydney tonight 18:57

    International:
    Timeline of key moments leading to former prince Andrew's arrest 18:57

    Entertainment:
    Taylor Swift has thrown her support behind Team USA's figure skaters as they prepare to take to the ice at the Winter Olympics 18:47

    Environment:
    High hopes for one of the Hurricanes' newest recruits 18:37


     News Search






    Power Search


    © 2026 New Zealand City Ltd