News | Entertainment
30 Nov 2025 18:13
NZCity News
NZCity CalculatorReturn to NZCity

  • Start Page
  • Personalise
  • Sport
  • Weather
  • Finance
  • Shopping
  • Jobs
  • Horoscopes
  • Lotto Results
  • Photo Gallery
  • Site Gallery
  • TVNow
  • Dating
  • SearchNZ
  • NZSearch
  • Crime.co.nz
  • RugbyLeague
  • Make Home
  • About NZCity
  • Contact NZCity
  • Your Privacy
  • Advertising
  • Login
  • Join for Free

  •   Home > News > Entertainment

    Blac Chyna wants Rob Kardashian's assault and battery lawsuit against her dismissed

    The 32-year-old sock designer sued his former fiancee - the mother of his three-year-old daughter Dream - in September 2017 over a row they had in December 2016, in which he accused her of pointing a gun at him and trying to strangle him with an iPhone cable while under the influence of drugs and alcohol, as well as claiming she went on to trash the house they were renting from his half-sister, Kylie Jenner, and she has now hit back at the lawsuit


    Rob claimed to have suffered neck injuries and had his shirt ripped in the altercation with Chyna, but the make-up artist has insisted he is exaggerating and has filed a motion to have the case dismissed.

    Her lawyer, Lynne Ciani, said in a statement: "Chyna has filed a motion to dismiss the baseless assault and battery claims filed by her ex-fiancé Rob Kardashian in September 2017.

    "Chyna already succeeded in getting Kylie Jenner to drop her bogus lawsuit against Chyna back in March 2018 after Kylie refused to sit for her deposition and refused to answer questions under oath.

    "Now, Chyna has submitted evidence to the Court proving that she never committed assault and battery against Rob and that his case should be thrown out of court."

    "Chyna's claim against Rob Kardashian for posting illegal Revenge Porn Photos of her will be tried before a jury on May 26, 2020. Chyna's claims against Kris Jenner, Kim Kardashian, Khloe Kardashian, and Kylie Jenner for illegally getting Season 2 of her #1 Hit Show on E! cancelled will be tried before a separate jury immediately after the conclusion of the Revenge Porn trial against Rob."

    Kylie has previously branded Chyna's alleged behaviour "disrespectful".

    She said in April 2017: "My mom calls me and apparently Chyna threw something at my television. It's a little disrespectful and I wouldn't do that to someone else's home.

    "It's really hard to support a relationship that's really unhealthy. I wish they would both stop this roller-coaster ride."

    © 2025 Bang Showbiz, NZCity

     Other Entertainment News
     30 Nov: Former Fox TV chief Dana Walden had to "teach" fans to embrace Glee
     30 Nov: Matt Smith went to eight Oasis shows over the summer
     30 Nov: Lindsay Arnold is expecting her third child
     30 Nov: Tara Reid has claimed she was drugged at a bar before being rushed to hospital
     30 Nov: Kim Kardashian's legal drama All's Fair has been renewed for a second season
     30 Nov: Ray Romano has confirmed the Everybody Loves Raymond: 30th Anniversary Reunion will not lead to a revival
     30 Nov: Nicole Kidman is staying strong amid her split from Keith Urban
     Top Stories

    RUGBY RUGBY
    Springbok lock Eben Etzebeth is facing a lengthy spell on the sidelines after being red carded for eye gouging in the record 73-nil win over Wales in Cardiff More...


    BUSINESS BUSINESS
    Our sheep meat exports hit record value in October More...



     Today's News

    Entertainment:
    Former Fox TV chief Dana Walden had to "teach" fans to embrace Glee 18:08

    Soccer:
    Auckland FC are refusing to pin the blame on the wet weather conditions during their 2-1 loss to the Newcastle Jets at Mt Smart 18:07

    Entertainment:
    Matt Smith went to eight Oasis shows over the summer 17:38

    International:
    Em Rusciano on finding balance in life after her ADHD and autism diagnoses 17:37

    Politics:
    Strengthening community-led GP practices is at the centre of Labour's new low-interest loan policy 17:27

    Cricket:
    Black Foils skipper Peter Burling is intrigued to see how the final day of SailGP racing will pan out in Abu Dhabi 17:27

    Golf:
    Golfer Ryan Fox is adjusting to playing in scorching conditions again after completing his first tournament since taking a two-month break 17:27

    Entertainment:
    Lindsay Arnold is expecting her third child 17:08

    Politics:
    Doubts the health system would be able to cope with Labour's election promises 16:57

    Golf:
    Golfer Ryan Fox has admitted there's work to do following his first event since a two-month layoff 16:47


     News Search






    Power Search


    © 2025 New Zealand City Ltd