News | Entertainment
18 Feb 2026 11:06
NZCity News
NZCity CalculatorReturn to NZCity

  • Start Page
  • Personalise
  • Sport
  • Weather
  • Finance
  • Shopping
  • Jobs
  • Horoscopes
  • Lotto Results
  • Photo Gallery
  • Site Gallery
  • TVNow
  • Dating
  • SearchNZ
  • NZSearch
  • Crime.co.nz
  • RugbyLeague
  • Make Home
  • About NZCity
  • Contact NZCity
  • Your Privacy
  • Advertising
  • Login
  • Join for Free

  •   Home > News > Entertainment

    Prince Harry is reportedly planning to return to the UK next month

    The Duke of Sussex, who lives in California with his wife Meghan, Duchess of Sussex and their two children, is said to be planning to fly back to his homeland in May to speak at a special service at St. Paul's Cathedral in London to mark the 10th anniversary of his Invictus Games for service personnel


    According to New York Post column PageSix, Harry is slated to appear at the event on May 8.

    It will mark his first trip back to the UK since he made a dash home in February to see his father King Charles following the monarch's cancer diagnosis.

    An insider told the publication it's not yet known whether Harry will use the trip to see his brother William, Prince of Wales and sister-in-law Catherine, Princess of Wales following the news she is also battling cancer.

    The source said: "Everyone is asking whether Harry will see his father and will he see Kate and the Wales kids - if not his brother? ... "

    Another insider added a reunion might be unlikely because of lingering tensions between William and Harry. They explained: "I can imagine that Harry may see his father, and check in, but things are still very fraught with William, this is the real problem."

    Reports suggest the brothers have not spoken in more than a year following the release of Harry's bombshell autobiography 'Spare' which laid bare the pair's feud in candid detail.

    Harry and Meghan previously released a statement sending their best wishes to William and Catherine after the princess went public with her cancer battle.

    They said: "We wish health and healing for Kate and the family, and hope they are able to do so privately and in peace".

    Reports suggest the pair had also reached out to the couple privately to extend their sympathies.

    © 2026 Bang Showbiz, NZCity

     Other Entertainment News
     18 Feb: Apple Martin has admitted to having gotten lip filler
     18 Feb: Rosie O'Donnell is shocked by how "very different" the US feels since she left
     18 Feb: Authorities have warned it could take "years" to find Nancy Guthrie
     18 Feb: Lindsey Vonn is ready to return to the US following a fourth operation
     18 Feb: James Van Der Beek's friends helped him secure a down payment for his home before his death
     18 Feb: Prince William was left in "a state of disbelief" after Catherine, Princess of Wales was diagnosed with cancer
     18 Feb: Harry Styles "felt very alone" the first few times he performed on stage without One Direction
     Top Stories

    RUGBY RUGBY
    England coach Steve Borthwick's responded to their Six Nations rugby defeat to Scotland by making three changes to his run-on side for Sunday's match with Ireland at Dublin More...


    BUSINESS BUSINESS
    A sharp rise in food inflation could unfortunately be out of our control More...



     Today's News

    Entertainment:
    Apple Martin has admitted to having gotten lip filler 10:57

    Environment:
    Dozens of Canterbury kids spent a night hunkering down in Banks Peninsula - which was cut off by yesterday's torrential rain 10:47

    Law and Order:
    A man's been arrested - after allegedly attempting to break through the cordon at the Mount Maunganui landslide 10:47

    Entertainment:
    Rosie O'Donnell is shocked by how "very different" the US feels since she left 10:27

    International:
    Former NASA engineer warns about heat shield on Artemis II moon mission 10:27

    Law and Order:
    Canterbury Police are investigating after a man reportedly exposed himself indecently in Rolleston - and may have done so more than once 10:27

    Politics:
    NZ is slowly slipping on the global corruption index. Is is time for an anti-corruption agency? 10:07

    Skiing:
    Aerials delay is not unusual, as snow causes chaos at Milano Cortina 2026 Winter Olympics 10:07

    Law and Order:
    The 25-year-old Warkworth man who admitted possessing and distributing child sexual abuse material - worked at a bouncy castle hire company 10:07

    Entertainment:
    Authorities have warned it could take "years" to find Nancy Guthrie 9:57


     News Search






    Power Search


    © 2026 New Zealand City Ltd