News | Entertainment
20 Feb 2026 3:59
NZCity News
NZCity CalculatorReturn to NZCity

  • Start Page
  • Personalise
  • Sport
  • Weather
  • Finance
  • Shopping
  • Jobs
  • Horoscopes
  • Lotto Results
  • Photo Gallery
  • Site Gallery
  • TVNow
  • Dating
  • SearchNZ
  • NZSearch
  • Crime.co.nz
  • RugbyLeague
  • Make Home
  • About NZCity
  • Contact NZCity
  • Your Privacy
  • Advertising
  • Login
  • Join for Free

  •   Home > News > Entertainment

    Victoria Beckham has sparked speculation she could reunite with the Spice Girls

    The 47-year-old fashion designer - who is known as Posh Spice in the chart-topping girl group - wasn't part of the 'Wannabe' hitmakers' most recent reunion tour in 2019, but after she filed documents to Companies House to dec lare herself still a director of Spice Girls Ltd, there's hope she could reunite with Geri Horner (Ginger), Mel B (Scary), Emma Bunton (Baby) and Melanie C (Sporty) at the Queen's Platinum Jubilee concert


    The televised event at Buckingham Palace on June 4 will be televised across the nation.

    A source told The Sun newspaper's Bizarre column: "If she wanted to quit the band and had no wish to perform again then she'd have resigned as a director last week.

    "She'd still obviously get her cut of record sales but wouldn't be involved in any decision-making like going on tour or performing.

    "Victoria signing the confirmation papers as a director for another year shows she's still an active member of The Spice Girls."

    The last time all five members performed together was at the 2012 London Olympics.

    Victoria's filing comes days after Melanie C told fans to "ask Geri"

    about a Spice Girls reunion.

    The 48-year-old pop star was playing a solo concert in London when a fan asked about the rumours that the girls will reunite for the Queen's Jubilee this summer.

    She said: "You're going to need to ask Geri about that one. We have not ­discussed it yet."

    The comment followed a report by the newspaper alleging that the 'Say You'll Be There' hitmakers had been invited to perform to mark the monarch's 70th year on the throne.

    A source said: "BBC bosses are determined to put on a show to remember and what band is more iconic than the Spice Girls?

    "The invitation has been made and it's now in the hands of the girls.

    It's no secret they regret turning down a similar opportunity for the Diamond Jubilee and they all have a deep respect for the Royal Family and the Queen."

    © 2026 Bang Showbiz, NZCity

     Other Entertainment News
     19 Feb: Jane Seymour felt privileged to work with Robert Duvall
     19 Feb: Logan Paul has sold a Pokemon trading card for $16.5 million
     19 Feb: Sir Sam Mendes has "no outlet" during a film shoot
     19 Feb: Walton Goggins has hailed Robert Duvall as the "greatest storyteller of all time"
     19 Feb: Daniel Radcliffe is "always taking care" of Tracy Morgan
     19 Feb: Viola Davis was "in awe" of Robert Duvall when they worked together
     19 Feb: Joshua Bassett's memoir is the "most vulnerable" he's ever been
     Top Stories

    RUGBY RUGBY
    A Sky Sport Now subscription's about to become more costly More...


    BUSINESS BUSINESS
    Confidence green pastures lie ahead for Fonterra, as the sale of brands like Anchor and Mainland nears completion More...



     Today's News

    Soccer:
    Auckland FC gaffer Steve Corica is pivoting to a game plan without Sam Cosgrove for Saturday's derby against the Phoenix in Wellington 21:57

    Accident and Emergency:
    St John is assessing 19 patients after a chemical incident in Horowhenua's Levin this evening 21:17

    Law and Order:
    South Korea's ex-president Yoon Suk Yeol sentenced to life in prison over insurrection 21:07

    Law and Order:
    In her memoir, Gisèle Pelicot reveals the secret love behind France's most infamous rape trial 20:37

    General:
    Winter Olympics 2026 quick guide: What to watch on Day 13 20:07

    International:
    Tracking the US military build-up ahead of possible Iran attack 19:57

    General:
    What is Skimo? The sport preparing to steal the show at the 2026 Milano Cortina Winter Olympic Games 19:17

    Cricket:
    New Zealand cricket captain Mitch Santner has no qualms about changing countries for the next stage of the T20 World Cup 18:57

    Politics:
    The Government's pushing ahead with plans for a mega-ministry 18:37

    Basketball:
    Breakers forward Reuben Te Rangi is imploring his side to close out their Australian NBL regular season with a win 18:27


     News Search






    Power Search


    © 2026 New Zealand City Ltd