Miley Cyrus’ dog was “electrocuted” on the set of ‘The Voice’
The 27-year-old singer has claimed her pooch, whose name is Little Dog, received a nasty shock when she brought him to the set of the singing competition whilst she was working there as a judge between 2016 and 2017
19 October 2020
Speaking during an appearance on the ‘Geena The Latina and Frankie V Morning Show’, she said: “You know on sets there’s like wires everywhere. We got all the people singing, everyone is huddled around … and my dog goes and bites on the wires of the TV everyone’s watching and all of a sudden we notice she’s convulsing and getting electrocuted.”
© 2021 Bang Showbiz, NZCity
However, Miley insists her dog was “totally thriving and fine” despite the scary incident, and says the situation was “handled” quickly.
The ‘Midnight Sky’ hitmaker also said Little Dog is now residing in her hometown in Tennessee, and is still “doing great”.
Miley is a known animal lover, and in August this year she rescued a bulldog after it wandered to the North Central Fire Protection District Station 58 in Fresno, California.
Jacob McAfee, the station's deputy fire chief, said at the time: "The crews said she was covered in fleas and smelled really bad.
"You could tell she had been out wandering for quite a while. It was kind of fun ... after a while every time they left on a call, the dog would run around to the front of the station where the fire engine pulls out and watch them leave for the call and follow us all around the station.”
Miley already has a number of pets including no less than seven dogs, two horses, two mini horses, three cats and a pig.